Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm on InkPageant and The Mistaken Blog Tour

 
I'm on InkPageant now! I've joined the writing parade! I never intended my blog to be about writing but I guess, now it is. My initial purpose for this blog was to write movie reviews until I met the wonderful online writing community led by the Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh.
I'm glad I've joined this online writing community. If it wasn't for you giving me support and encouragement, I would've most likely quit blogging by now. I must give credit to who has given me my blogging paradise: Alex J. Cavanaugh. I know it's all about Alex here but he has put the possibilities out there for me.
Within this writing community, I've been able to connect with the now published author, NANCY S. THOMPSON. Nancy is an incredible woman and writer. I've been blasted with happiness because I'm so proud of her.
 
The Mistaken Blog Tour
October 22: Carrie Butler and Jeff O'Handley
October 23: Julie Musil
October 25: Matthew MacNish
October 26: LG Smith
October 27: Aimee Jodoin
October 29: Heather M. Gardner
October 31: Jennifer Hillier
November 1: Angela Peart and I
November 19: Arlee Bird for a follow-up
 
You should check out this new writing blog: Angie Schilaty. Angie's posts are very eye-opening and please welcome her into our great writing community!
 
Have a great weekend! See you all on Monday!

7 comments:

  1. I saw your post on inkPageant. That's fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Thanks - just glad you did get involved in this blogging community. Your blog can be whatever you want it to be as long as it's something you feel passionate about. If you're excited writing it, we are excited reading it.
    And Nancy's blog tour continues to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you gave a shout out to Angie! And we are glad you're here, Livia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! i will check out your friends page...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will definitely check out Angie's blog.

    One of these days, we'll make a writer out of you after all. Or maybe an excellent book blogger. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. IIIIIIIIII, love a parade! (((hugs))) And thanks for the mention again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Livia,

    Yes, it's me, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star, upgraded to superstar status, thanks to Alex J.

    Welcome to the parade and the "Mistaken" blog tour. Like the pawesome dog I am, I have been having a good walkies around the different links.

    Oh, hi Nancy. I see you above my comment! Arf! Arf!

    Pawsitive wishes, Penny :)

    ReplyDelete